I WAS TAGGED....by Toni Curtis. I've been tagged before, but it is always fun.....so i will list 6 new random things about me.....First, Here are the rules.
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
...and here are 6 random Things About Me:
1. I believe in miracles, ghosts and aliens.
2. I wore glasses from the time I was 4 yrs old. I was legally blind in one eye and had 20/75 in the other...but I had amazing really close up vision. 4 years ago I had laser surgery. My blind eye can now see 20/20. Unfortunately my close vision is now normal for a person my age and I must wear glasses to read anything or work on the computer.
3. I get labyrinthitis several times a year and get dizzy and off balance and my body tilts whichever direction my balance is off. Fortunately, an antihistamine keeps my body standing straight and clears up the headache and dizziness.
4. I named one of my sons after a soap opera heart-throb.
5. I was named after my Dads sister(s). His oldest sister was named Concetta. She died when she was 5, so the next girl they had they named Concetta, too.
6. I love baby pablum. (gerber rice or mixed cereal)
I am tagging 6 people but I am breaking the rules and not posting their names. I will notify them privately and hopefully they will play along....