Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I AM HOME!

Just for a week-but it is a delight to escape the hot humid weather of Florida and the drudge of work!  Flight home was a pain- 14hrs!  ..but i am recovered now.
DH has indulged me with great meals and adventures.  Yesterday after Lance had washed and detailed his bike,we went on a motorcycle ride up and down our roads/highway.  Everyone was really friendly,  horns honked at us, waved.  Lance was so proud of his beautiful pristine motorcycle! I had my arms around Lance  most of the time..., occasionally I would hold onto the back pegs to wave back.  Keep in mind I wear a huge helmet and I can't see down past my chin..  When we got home and I got off the bike to open the gate......
...and i realized my entire LEFT BREAST was out of my top......sheesh.
you can't take me anywhere.

14 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

LOL!! That is a crack up! *smiles*

Joanne Huffman said...

Oh how I wish there was a photo! Yesterday I saw a commercial for The Glades on A & E and thought of you.

Marilyn Rock said...

Welcome Home even if it is for a week. Thanks for sharing your photos. Love the charms!

Great shot of Florida, too, from the condo! I had to laugh at the part about your breast showing getting off the bike! :) xxoo

Kris Henderson said...

Oh Connie....LOL!
I'm sure your whole community thanks you for the parade :)
And the tourists...well they will have a great story to tell when they get home.

artsyfran said...

That's hilarious. I'm so sorry we didn't get to come and see you. We both ended up getting sick, as well, so it worked out for the best. I got your beautiful charm. Thank you so much! It will be worn a LOT!

正玲正玲 said...

很用心的blog,推推哦 ..................................................

佩GailBohanan1蓉 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

sdas said...

you look nice in that color!............................................................

RoseH_Huls21365 said...

人生不如意事,十常八九。......................................................................

Lille Diane said...

Too funny! LOL

洪筱婷 said...

休息才能再次出發-隨時保持好體力-加油.................................................................

Elvis湘均Kasp湘均 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。......................................................................

江婷 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。.................................................................

貴寶 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................