Monday, January 30, 2012

Another Day at the Beach.and New Art

 It was a beautiful day at the beach!  It started out overcast, and then it cleared up with cooling ocean breezes, warm sand and wonderful rolling waves.  I took a 4 mile walk on the bike path along the beach
and then i played in the waves and soaked in the rays ...
here are some picks from my walk.....


the ocean always makes me feel soooo GOOD!
While I was out and about town, I dropped off some new Jewelry Art Pieces at Alley Kat Art Gallery.
The Gallery owner has been asked to participate in the Philadelphia Flower Show in February....the theme this year is "Hawaii".  She asked if I would let her take some of my pieces to exhibit at the show.  Yay!
These are the new pieces I dropped off.  My copper cuffs are getting more and more detailed...i really love making them.......
fold formed and etched copper cuff with a brass seahorse

Fold formed and etched copper cuff with brass muse vintage stamping

Fold formed and etched copper cuff with copper bezel set fossil (i forgot what it's called, lol)
it's etched with fish and waves.....
Steel heart chain with vintage watch movement set in fine silver bezel with a pearl - conservative side
...and the reverse wild side, stainless steel bezel with glass doll eyeball.....





3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

You really do live in Paradise. And, I can't even tell you how much I love your cuffs! They are so beautiful and so you. The necklace is perfect! You are the Jewelry Queen.

Thornton Berry Shire Press said...

First of all the photos of the beach are spectacular! And I live by the beach...it's just so different from different places and eyes....really gorgeous. And second, your copper cuffs are magnificent! I really love your work...I'm so glad I stopped by to check in...thx, june

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

THOSE ARE COOL! *I LOVE THE EYE!*
The cuffs rock!