Friday, September 07, 2012

Hawaii Craftsmen Exhibit



A few weeks ago I entered my very first juried show, "Hawaii Craftsmen 45th Annual Statewide Juried Exhibition", with chosen pieces to be exhibited in Honolulu at the Honolulu Museum Art School Gallery. 3 of my pieces were chosen  - my bullet and barbed wire necklace and earrings,

 and my "clarity" eyeball pendant.  Today, on their facebook site, pictures were posted from the exhibit.  I had 5 (yes FIVE) pictures of my work posted......woohoo!
Click HERE to view the entire exhibit or scroll down, down, down to view my art (numbers 210,211,212,213,214)  or click  HERE
Exhibit runs thru September 20th.

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Well deserved congratulations!!!

jackie said...

Oh Connie! I am so proud of you! And the honors are certainly deserved - your art rocks! I love each piece and I am so proud to own some of your beautiful creations!! Miss you!

Kathy McElroy said...

How cool and so well deserved. Enjoy the spotlight.