Saturday, July 05, 2008

Summertime Bird Charms...

Work has me totally preoccupied, so my entries will continue to be short and sporadic.
Here are the bird charms I completed. This is my last swap obligation until I finish this job in Sept. I had them almost completed in Hawaii before i left for LA in May, but they were still a chore to finish in time for the July deadline!


Stiggy said...

COOL! I like these...

...mainly (and excuse me for this) because the ring part reminds me of the stator bit out of an alternator from an engine!


My fave is the bottom silver one.

I hope your work is going well Connie, I'll drop you a line soon and you can tell me all about it.

Love from across the pond as alaways!


Joanne Huffman said...

You really do make the best charms.


Michelle said...

I just went down through your blog and I love the work you do! I don't think you want me leaving comment after comment after comment. I love your charms, the birds, the spoons and beads.

Thank you for the sweet comment about my son. He is pretty cute. Mouthy thing, but a cute one. :o)

kathy mc said...

These are wonderful Connie. I hope your having a good summer.

Stiggy said...

Hi Connie, I thought I'd let you know I've 'tagged' you on my blog, but don't feel obliged to do it - I realise you are very busy at the moment.


inventivesoul said...

I am hoping that you are OK!
Miss you Cetta.