Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'M A PINK ARTIST ... Art to find a CURE!



I just joined a way cool project put together by Monica Magness from "girl-gone-thread-wild". She is making a giant doll to be decorated with 2" x 2" squares of art work made by anyone who wants to join.. The doll will be sent to Art Doll Quarterly and then auctioned on Ebay for Susan G Komen for the Cure Breast Cancer Charity. Follow this link for details.

http://girl-gone-thread-wild.blogspot.com/2008/01/pink-artist-community-art-doll-project.html

2 comments:

GraceBeading said...

HOORAY! I'm so glad you're taking part. It is going to be one amazing doll! I can hardly wait to see how Monica works her magic with putting all those squares together.

Wyanne Thompson said...

Thanks for posting this. I'll have to check it out. Enjoyed your blog. Love, Wyanne