Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm back!!!!

Well i decided to try blogging again. Originally it was set up as a place to post assignments from an online class i was taking....i never finished the class. Instead I went off to Phoenix Arizona for a 3 month job and I never posted again. But - I'm going to give it a try again. I have been very prolific lately making a lot of nothing, starting a lot of projects and then not finishing them. I swore I wouldn't do any more swaps - but then I got hooked on CHARMS! I will post pics of them, but first I'm going to post a few other things I did so that there is a better progression up to the present...the only exception will be the valentine i made my DH- I will post it now, in case anyone perusing this blog doesn't like nudity....

so here it is - again, don't look if you are offended by nudity. this is an area of art i am investigating, and i personally love working with nudes and body parts.

No comments: