Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Woohoo! good news!

I'm heading out to LA on Sat to start a new job on Monday. Of course it means i won't be spending two weeks with my Dad, or going to Tahoe or be in Hawaii when my dad comes to visit - and I'll miss my DH's birthday...but.... it's only for 2 months, so that part is perfect!
It also means I have to hustle on some art projects I have started - and ship the rest to LA to finish!
Also, I upgraded the resolution on the pics of my pmc projects if you want to see them better.
Yikes! now i have to finish them ASAP because I have no access to my kiln once I'm in LA!

1 comment:

DJ said...

Hey there! I've been thinking of you and wondering how the heat press was going... I caught up on your posts and laughed so hard on the glaze medium in the heat press! I've been there... and experienced that same mess! Big gooey mess...
Hope you are enjoying your time in LA!