Saturday, October 10, 2009

Painting Update

Continuing with the painting.....I made the bird blue and gave him swirling feathers and an eye.



tried different eye ideas...

...added "eye" leaves...they look like roaches...ugh.

..a bit more clarity...

so this is where i am now..
next, i want to take out the stars and most of the yellow, add in some leaves on the branches....put in some bright red and get rid of a lot of the blue background...maybe add tangerine... add some copper and metallics...and some pearlex powder...reline with black and white pens adding details, and lastly i want to put crackle over some parts and fill the cracks with dark burnt sienna....
..still a ways to go!








PLEASE leave me your EMAIL ADDRESS ...otherwise I can't thank you for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

I love watching the stages of the painting!

Sprite said...

Looking awesome!!! I'm loving the progress pics, can't wait to see it all finished. Love and hugs, Sprite