Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NEW ART

I made a few pewter pieces- a penguin, and elephant and a gothic cross.....




and some copper wings

...and yes, this really is the fire patina....they are about 4 1/2 inches tall, perfect for a doll - the copper drills easily.  The front is etched with the words "breathe"   and "step left"...the backside of the wings are etched with feathers...
...I also finished up a Halloween Large matchbox Swap project, but I can't show that until my partner receives it, as well as 25 christmas matchboxes, for a swap.
This is a solid copper fold formed, etched glass eyeball bracelet cuff......I am really pleased with how it turned out.

This particular eyeball bracelet is already taken, but i'll be making another for the shop...unless I put it in a local art shop that has agreed to display some of my work.....(fingers crossed)




3 comments:

Kathy McElroy said...

Wow, I can't even find the words to express how cool these are. Your work continues to amaze me.

Joanne Huffman said...

How cool that you're going to be in a shop! The bracelet is amazing and wonderful. The wings are enticing. Your pewter work is delightful. It's ALL good!

artymess said...

wow wow wow that bracelet is fabulous .....x