Friday, June 05, 2009

PICTURE of the DAY...and New Art Jewelry!


ok, I was desperate. It was getting dark. Then SHE poked her face in my camera....

I made a couple of new pairs of earrings..... This one is made with my bird beads, and emperor stone (whatever that is- it's from Russia) egg beads, fine silver, and earwires of sterling silver.
...and then I made these Bisque baby bullet Earrings.
They have tiny droplets of garnet. The chain and findings are copper, the bullet casings are brass, the arms are vintage German bisque doll parts. The earwires are gunmetal colored niobium.
You can find these on my ETSY shop......yes - I finally opened it! woohoo! I hope to add bisque doll parts soon (complete dolls!), and I've listed some BIRD BEADS as well!

3 comments:

Kris said...

OK your jewelry is beautiful and I want it!
And that pet of yours??? Well that is the best photo ever! I think you should send it to cuteoverload.com and make her famous!

jackie said...

Your photo of the day cracked me up! And as I said on FB, I am so proud you've opened your Etsy shop - I adore all of your jewelry! I know you'll sell lots!

Joanne Huffman said...

Love the earrings, love the photo of the day. Hooray! on opening the Etsy shop - gotta go check that out now.

hugs,
Jo