Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Picture of the Day...a bit macabre!

I have decided to try my hand at posting a photo of something - ANYTHING! every day. well, ok, maybe not everyday...but we'll see how it goes....
Today on my bike ride i spotted this. I turned around and got flat down on the asphalt and took the photo. I apologize in advance if this offends anyone, but I just have a quirky streak in me!

...and you think you had a bad night?!?.....

yes, it is a toad... only this toad is already toast, but he doesn't seem to know it!

3 comments:

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

WOW!!!
I love it!
Not because it's dead... But because it looks like it still has a character!
:p

3rdEyeMuse said...

how bizarre! ... well worth getting down to snap the shot.

Joanne Huffman said...

It looks like a poster for a horror movie. I think it's a great photo.

Jo