Thursday, April 03, 2008

A questionairre to pass on.....

My friend Jackie sent this.....since I have been feeling lousy the last couple of days (I never made it to the beach) I decided it sounded like fun....so here's everything you ever wanted to know ...AND LOTS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T...about me.
Feel free to copy it, erase my answers, and post your own version.....

Here are the directions that go with it:
Place an X by all the things you've done, or remove the X from the ones
you have not... in your entire life! Then answer the questions in Part II and send it to friends.

(x ) Smoked a cigarette
(x) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
(x) Laughed so hard you pee'd on yourself
(X) Been on a hay ride
(X ) Rode a motorbike
(X) Gone on a blind date
( x) Skipped school
(x ) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Florida
(x) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost ....most of my life....
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
(X) Gone to Washington D.C.
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
( X) Played cops & robbers/cowboys & Indians/Statue/ Red Rover with neighborhood kids
( x ) Recently colored with crayons (TODAY!...it's true)
( ) Sang karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with only coins
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't:
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose.
( ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X ) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care/cared about
(X) Blown bubbles
(X ) Made a bonfire on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
(X) Gone roller skating
( ) Gone ice skating
( x ) Gone Scuba diving or snorkeling
(x) Been deep sea fishing .
Part II
1. Any nick name? Cetta
2. Mother's name? Margaret
3. Favorite Drinks? water, "absolut sin"
4 . Tattoos? no
5. Love your job?
yes and no, love and hate
6. Birthday?
Nov 6
7. Favorite vacation spot? I live there.
Kauai, Hawaii
8. Ever been to Africa ?
No
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes and ice cream too.
10. Ever been on TV or in a movie?
No
11. Ever steal any traffic signs?
No
12. Ever been in a car accident? yes
13. Drive a 2 door or 4 door?
4 door truck
14. Salad dressing?
Vinegar and Oil
15. Favorite season?
Spring
16. Favorite number?
3
17. Favorite movies?
I never remember movies.....
18. Favorite Holiday?
Christmas
19. Favorite dessert?
...i like them all....
20. Favorite food?
tortillas and beans w/cheese, anything mexican
21. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday
22. Favorite month? december? november? january? i never thought about it...
23. Favorite toothpaste?
Crest original
24. Favorite smell?
christmas trees, cookies, plumeria, honeysuckle
25. What do you do to relax?
doodle, read, play on computer
26. Do you have a message to your friends reading this?
thank you!
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
better.
28. What do you do when you are bored? art
29. Furthest place you will send this message?
worldwide?
30. Who will respond the fastest?
Joanne she may not do it, but she will comment....
31. Who is the least likely to respond? oh I'm sure there will be plenty.....
32. What are you listening to right now? Law and Order Special Victims (sad but true - i'm playing on the computer with that in the background)`
33. Can you drive a stick shift? no, yes, maybe? it's been a long time......
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my sister Gina
35. Have you dyed your hair? ha ha...have you seen my hair?
36. Last movie you watched ...like I said, i never remember
37. When was the last time you cried? yesterday
38. Do you think you're funny? sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not....
39. What frightens you? fear. seriously! ....ok.....dying badly
40. What inspires you? stories of courage

Well, there you have it! Now it's YOUR turn!

3 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

You're right, I read it and am leaving a comment. You must come to Michigan some winter and taste a snowflake (fun to do during the first few snows, not so fun by January). It was fun to read your answers. :)

Joanne

Angie in AZ said...

OH shoot, I was trying to beat Joanne but I see I didn't! LOL! Fun stuff to read! And with the industry you are in, I can't believe you don't remember movies! LOL!

jackie said...

Connie, I enjoyed reading your answers - cool idea to put that on your blog. I would have thought working in your field that you would have appeared on TV or in a movie.
I hope your dad is doing well - I admire what a good daughter you are!
Your "Flat" doll is so spiffy with his aloha shirt and shades!
hugs,
jackie