Thursday, May 28, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!


...just look at the blues in that ocean!
May 17th was my 22nd Wedding Anniversary. My dear husband Lance brought me my favorite breakfast (poached eggs on toast) in bed and lots and lots of awesome presents! After i was up and dressed we spent the morning at the beach....a gorgeous day at Kealia. Then we came home and I worked on projects and we watched a movie and then he made a marvelous dinner of steak and lobster. It was a fantabulous, perfect day. I sure do LOVE MY MAN!
Lance and I...

a natural rocking chair....

4 comments:

jackie said...

What a wonderful, fantabulous man you have!! (Does he have a brother?!) I can't think of a more romantic way to spend your anniversary! Happy Wishes to both of you!!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

3rdEyeMuse said...

congratulations on your happy anniversary! here's to 2200 more!!

Kelly Snelling said...

wonderful! happy anniversary to you and lance!!!! i hope you are so happy together for every single day of your life!