Monday, June 08, 2009

...NEW FINISHED PROJECTS (whew!)


garnet and sterling silver earrings for a wedding...I made 7 pairs!

...an amethyst and gold pendant (she has matching earrings) for the bride's mother...
Garden Bunny Earrings
gorgeous orange aventurine, carnelian, copper leaves and a bone bunny. Earwires are copper.

.
...green aventurine calla lilies, with fine silver and glass beads.
Round bead is jade, Earwires are sterling silver.

...a simple pendant ..."Hands of Honey"
the rusty bezel is a trade from Amber Dawn. It is filled with a wooden hand, balled copper and resin. The copper bee is vintage (look at the detailed photo below) and the drop is a carnelian.
.
...i love the detail on the wings!
Hands of Honey Pendant, Garden Bunny Earrings and Green Calla Lily Earrings are all available on myEtsy, as well as 2 different Vintage German Bisque Dolls (in parts!)

8 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

you have been busy! that's one lucky wedding party and mother of the bride. :)

my favorite is the "Hands of Honey" pendant, though ... everything fits together beautifully.

Fran said...

These are so beautiful - each an every one. You've definitely been busy.

xo,
Fran

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

***OOOH!*** I am enjoying the eye candy!
The bunnies are SO NICE!
You said you didn't do CUTE- EVER!!! LOL
THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!
Do you have more of those bunny beads to trade?
I am a bunny rabbit in my heart!
:o)
You are really creative with the rusty bezels!
I just got a batch of doming resin to try with the smaller bezels... Fun experimentation will begin soon!

Kathy McElroy said...

Wow, these are gorgeous. You have been a very busy worker bee.

jackie said...

Amazing!! I love each piece, especially the calla lilies! You have really been working hard - way to go!

Dr. Denise Tucker said...

You visited my blog in January during the OWOH giveaway. My mystery novel is out now, and my publisher is offering a special promotion, 10% off, to those who posted on my blog. The coupon/code is DAT10. Come visit my website at www.thehousemysteries.com to learn more about my book. Take care, Denise.

Joanne Huffman said...

The wedding pieces are incredible; the bunny earrings are charming, the calla lily earrings are elegant; the pendant is "sweet"...it's ALL good. You are such a great jewelry designer.

Jo

Dale said...

wow, those resined bezel earings look fantastic! Beautiful, beautiful work. I'm soon doing a trade myself.. i'll have to ask for some bezels maybe! They look great in your earings.