Monday, July 26, 2010

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME

I have been home for a few days now- an emergency health issue with my DH...He is fine- had to have an angioplasty in Honolulu for an artery obstruction...The weather is a pleasant break from the humidity in Florida....Lots to get done - 
mowing,


...side 2 acres all mowed...
frond pick up front
..and back!
back acreage still unmowed....


 laundry,

Outdoor laundry room unwanted guest I felt no guilt expelling...yuck!  he ran in as I opened the door and disappeared....I sprayed and left.  When I came back he was upside down by the door wiggling his legs.  Gross.  Big, too, about 2 1/2 inches!
playing with the pups,
opening an abundance of cool packages that arrived (another post!)
4 of Pentacles.Tarot
as well as doing a smidgeon of art in the shop.....

I go back to Florida on Tuesday night......

No comments: