Tuesday, May 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SKY! plus i've been tagged....

Joanne tagged me - so here are 7 random things about me:

1. I think I have been off and on a diet my whole life. You name any diet, I've probably
researched it, done it and gained it all back.
2. I am a master of no art form, but I dabble in many!
3. I stopped drawing seriously when I was 10 because I overheard my mother tell my aunt
how much she liked my art and I was afraid I was a fraud and would disappoint them.
4. My real job is as a 1st Assistant Director - mainly I do television.
5. My favorite color is red.
6. I drive a truck and hate when i rent a car and have to get something that is so close to ground
level.
7. I did not learn to drive until I was 25...I hitchhiked everywhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connie, Fun things to learn about you. However, I beg to differ: I think you are master of many art forms. Also, I'm glad you're not hitch-hiking any more.
Joanne