Thursday, May 10, 2007

SKYLAR'S ON TV THIS WEEKEND!

Be sure and tune into "Brothers and Sisters" this Sunday, May 13th at 10 PM on ABC.
Check your local listing for times in your area. The episode is called "forgotten son" and Sky plays a war veteran in therapy. The scene is with Rob Lowe. Sky had only one line but he said it was expanded when they were filming it. Hopefully, the scene wasn't cut out - but you never know!
If you don't know Sky you can scroll down a ways on the blog and his resume pic is posted.
I am one proud mama!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connie, I love your new heading picture. I will be thinking of you at 10 pm when I am watching Brothers and Sisters.
Joanne

Dianne said...

Well you should be a proud Mama..
Please tell Sky congrats and I wish him all the luck. Now if I only had cable. Well I cna always go visit a friend who does have cable:):)

Fran S said...

This is so cool! I will definitely watch - or at least DVR it so I can watch it! Fran

Kathy McElroy said...

How cool Connie. You should be proud. Can't wait to see him in action.
Love the new look.
~k~

Kathy McElroy said...

How cool Connie. You should be proud. Can't wait to see him in action.
Love the new look.
~k~