Sunday, January 06, 2008

Completed Valentine Charms

This pic is my charm and the packaging I chose.

The charm below on the left is the one I had hoped to use, and the one on the right is the one I ended up using. A few of the dice had to be white ones, because I ran out of black ones. I just ordered some more - I'm going to make some into earrings.

Every New Years Day our friends Les and Eileen host a New Years Day potluck. This year about 100 people attended, even though it was raining! Lots of food, music and friends!

This is a moth kite Eileen has on her wall. I love it!

Another view of it. The red strings are are the moth's legs!

Christmas puppies.
...and a short slide show with more pics from the party....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your charms turned out to be really neat. And, that is a cool kite!
Karla

The Backporch Artessa said...

I think both of your charms are very fun!

Joanne Huffman said...

You are a lady of delightful charms!

The party at your friends' looks like fun.
Joanne